Following a Whole School Evaluation earlier in the year, the Department of Education has this week finalised the process, with a very positive report on the school.
The report recognises and affirms:
- The school’s continuing efforts to embody a comprehensive, inclusive, tolerant, and enabling ethos in all dimensions of school life;
- The importance of our curriculum innovation, including in Junior Cycle reform;
- The quality of learning and teaching; and the ongoing processes of improving teaching and learning;
- Student well-being and engagement;
- Parental involvement and satisfaction;
- The effectiveness of ongoing school self-evaluation and school improvement processes and the culture of continuous improvement;
- The effectiveness of management and leadership.
Click on the link below for the Mount Temple Board of Management’s response to the Whole School Evaluation: